20 nm Chemical Particle Counter: Chem 20™
Sensitivity range: 20 - 100 nm
World’s first 20 nm chemical particle counter
Leading-edge microelectronic processes require very clean process chemicals that are highly filtered and regulated to a particle size of 20 nm or below. With 20 nm particle sensitivity, the Chem 20 Chemical Particle Counter from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS)is the world’s most sensitive particle sensor for high purity process chemicals and latest addition to our full line of liquid particle counters.
Extensive data on chemical distribution and packaging systems proves that the Chem 20 chemical particle counter, with 20 nm sensitivity, detects larger concentrations of particles with better statistics than competitive products. The Chem 20 Chemical Particle Counter is a valuable tool that enables facility and process engineers to quickly detect and characterize chemical particle sources before they impact process and device performance.
The Chem 20 is one of Particle Measuring Systems’ “Industry Leading Sensitivity” products. This means that there are no products on the market that are more sensitive than these and only PMS offers a line of products covering this many elements of production monitoring. PMS currently leads the market in monitoring performance, sensitivity and reliability in the Ultrapure Water, Chemical and Airborne Molecular Contamination Monitoring fields. PMS’ superior knowledge, technology and service provides High Tech and Chemical manufacturing companies the most advanced tools to make accurate data-driven decisions, improving both performance and yield.
Learn about our full line of particle counters.
- 20 nm Chemical particle counter now with Syringe particle sampling capability
- Advanced laser optics and detectors enable 20 nm particle sensitivity in chemicals
- On-board chemical flow meter to set sample flow
- First chemical particle counter optimized for low and high refractive index chemicals for improved performance:
- Chem 20 chemical particle counter, for chemicals with lower indices of refraction
- Chem 20-HI chemical particle counter, tailored for sulfuric acid and other higher-index chemicals
- On-board leak detection to provide alarm upon an internal chemical leak
- Low-flow detector and alarm to ensure consistent data
- Bubble detector to optimize data and protect sensor
- Local data display
- Detect 20 nm PSL & 9 nm Au particles in real time
- Now 20 nm testing is easily accomplished in both online and offline applications
- Detect yield-limiting particles (not possible with competitive technologies)
- React quickly to particle excursions long before surface scan or yield data are available
- Optimize chemical delivery systems from the loading dock to point-of-process
- Tighten process control limits through improved sample population statistics
- Optimize instrument operation for very dirty or very clean applications using two view modes, extending product application space
- Support legacy data acquisition systems with flexible communications
- Real-time particle monitoring within chemical distribution systems
- Point-of-process monitoring
- Chemical packaging operations monitoring
- Chemical filter performance and efficiency characterization
- Chemical QA and verification
- Performance testing of chemical handling components
- 20 nm Chemical Batch Sampling Solution with the SLS-20 Syringe Sampler
- A Particle Counting Challenge: Effervescent and Hot Chemicals
- Advanced Data Analysis Strategies for Understanding Particle Contamination in Chemical Distribution Systems
- Monitoring Particles in Process Chemicals
- Uncovering Chemical Quality Improvements Through a Holistic Approach to Chemical Quality Management
- Component Cleanliness Testing for Liquid Systems
- Factors Affecting Microbubbles in Liquids
- Particle Detection in Liquids with HV or HMW
- RI Effects on Particle Size Measurement in Liquid Media by Optical Extinction
- Troubleshooting for Liquid Particle Counting
Not sure where to start? Here are the next steps:
Tell us about your application requirements.
Our experts will help you find the right solutions to meet your specific requirements
Once we identify the best solution for you, we provide you with pricing and delivery dates.