Chemical Particle Counter: UltraChem® 40
Sensitivity range: 40 - 125 nm
The UltraChem® 40 Chemical Particle Counter from Particle Measuring Systems gives you reliable liquid particle monitoring with the ability to detect 40 nm particles. This liquid particle monitoring solution is part of Particle Measuring Systems’ (PMS) complete line of particle counters for air, water, and chemical particle monitoring.
If your application requires monitoring small particles in chemicals with high molecular scatter, the UltraChem Chemical Particle Counter is the best tool for the job. NanoVision Technology eliminates the competition between the light scattered by fluid molecules and that from the particles. This makes 40 nm sizing possible for the first time. Background and false counts are a thing of the past. The NanoVision Technology breakthrough ensures only information that matches a particle fingerprint is counted. This results in data you can act on with confidence. Ultra Chem is also available in 100 nm model.
The UltraChem Chemical Particle Counter achieves this sensitivity in chemicals using a low-cost laser diode. The proven long life of the diode enables a three-year warranty (one-year warranty on electronic flow controller) for maximum confidence in your particle counter.
Get the performance you demand from a particle counter you can trust.
Learn about Particle Measuring Systems’ (PMS) full line of liquid particle counting solutions with industry leading sensitivity.
- Compatible with a wide-range of chemicals
- 40 nm liquid particle monitoring sensitivity
- Chemicals include: PGMEA, photoresist solvents, hydrogen fluoride (HF) and sulfuric acid
- 3-year chemical particle counter warranty
- Solid state laser diode
- Simple design for efficient liquid particle monitoring
- Online or batch sampling capabilities
- Multiple communication protocols
- Large sample volume for improved data quality
- Adaptive technology makes this chemical particle counter immune to most optical contamination See what your particle counter sees.
- Measures small particles in a wide range of chemicals, including high molecular scattering fluids
- Small footprint allows placement in various locations
- Quick diagnostics and random distribution alerts you to a real particle event
- DI water monitoring
- Chemical distribution monitoring
- Chemical quality assurance
- Immersion lithography
- Monitoring Particles in Process Chemicals
- A Particle Counting Challenge: Effervescent and Hot Chemicals
- Advanced Data Analysis Strategies for Understanding Particle Contamination in Chemical Distribution Systems
- Uncovering Chemical Quality Improvements Through a Holistic Approach to Chemical Quality Management
Not sure where to start? Here are the next steps:
Tell us about your application requirements.
Our experts will help you find the right solutions to meet your specific requirements
Once we identify the best solution for you, we provide you with pricing and delivery dates.