Airborne Molecular Contamination Monitoring: AirSentry® II
Sensitivity: 70 ppt
The AirSentry II airborne molecular contamination (AMC) ion mobility spectrometers detect and alert users to small concentrations and changes in airborne levels of chlorides, acids, amines, and ammonia-containing species. With a sensitivity of 70 parts per trillion (ppt), these sensors provide fast response and repeatable performance. Combining the point-of-use sensor with a manifold enables broad coverage, or with a central software platform allows for easy data acquisition and analysis. The AirSentry II family of AMC sensors provide continuous actionable data to enable efficient response to contamination sources and events.
The AirSentry II AMC instruments are currently available in 3 models (Point of Use, Manifold, Mobile). Learn more about each instrument by clicking the buttons below or contact us about your specific needs.
AirSentry II AMC Product options:
The AirSentry II AMC instruments are included in Particle Measuring Systems’ “Industry Leading Sensitivity” products. PMS currently leads the market in monitoring performance, sensitivity, and reliability in the Ultrapure Water, Chemical, and Airborne Molecular Contamination Monitoring fields. PMS’ superior knowledge, technology, and service provides high-tech and Chemical manufacturing companies with the most advanced tools to make accurate data-driven decisions, improving both performance and yield.
Learn about the Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) full line of particle counters.
We are changing the way you monitor critical fab environments.
Learn more about Industry Leading Sensitivity for monitoring for Air, Gas, Water, Chemicals and Airborne Molecular Contamination.
All from one place. Only from Particle Measuring Systems.
- Adding Point-Specific Concentration Data into FacilityNet via OPC in a AirSentry® II AMC Monitoring System
- Airborne Molecular Contamination AMC Control in Clean Manufacturing Environments
- Airborne Molecular Contamination Monitoring Optimized for Lithography
- Mobile Monitoring System Speeds Detection, Localization and Troubleshooting of Molecular Contamination Sources
- NanoVision Technology® Enables High Molecule Scatter
- OLED N2 Box Particle Monitoring Solutions