Food and Beverage Safety
PARTICLE COUNTING SYSTEMS FOR FOOD & BEVERAGE CONTAMINATION MONITORING
The risk of contamination can be significantly reduced through effective environmental monitoring. Continual process monitoring ensures the safe production of products for food and beverage consumers. We supply a range of remote & fixed Microbial Monitoring solutions for outbreak prevention.
Some of our most popular products for the food and beverage industry include the MiniCapt® Mobile microbial air sampler, the IsoAir® Pro-E remote particle counter and Lasair® Pro portable particle counter for aerosol monitoring, and the LiQuilaz® II Liquid Particle Counter.
Providing you with a complete viable and nonviable environmental monitoring solution, all from one place.
Particle Measuring Systems has the world-class instrumentation, software, design, training, support teams, and know-how to meet and exceed any and all food safety contamination control regulatory requirements. We use scientific and statistical tools to build quality into each step of your manufacturing process, resulting in the highest-quality products for your customer. Our goal is to ensure that your process anticipates and is resilient to impacts from unpredictable inputs from machinery, personnel, and the environment; thereby reducing product recalls. We provide a variety of solutions from point-of-use instruments to turn-key facility monitoring systems.
View our range of Food and Beverage products below.
Particle Measuring Systems has a broad range of contamination control solutions available worldwide for human and animal Food and Beverage manufacturing.
From small-scale to multi-national operations, our solutions keep you in compliance. Learn more about how we can help you in the following areas:
- Remote & fixed Microbial Monitoring for outbreak prevention
- Air and liquid Particulate Monitoring to minimize and anticipate environmental impacts on product
- Compressed Gas Monitoring to control process inputs
- Compliant Data Management tools for comprehensive tech-enabled tracking
- Facility Monitoring Systems for the most comprehensive oversight
- Sanitization and hygiene analysis and best practices
- Process simulation for predictive analytics
- Audit preparation
- Extensive database of contamination control e-Learning Tools
- Worldwide Calibration and Service support