Active Air Microbial Sampler: MiniCapt® Mobile
Portable Active Air Sampler that meets Annex 1 monitoring requirements.
The MiniCapt® Mobile Active Air Sampler is an innovative, light, and mobile viable sampler. It simplifies the job of microbial air sampling by applying modern data management capabilities that save time and reduce operator error in air sampling data. It makes the job easier by incorporating a capacitive and sliding touchscreen, allowing easy use with gloves without the need for a stylus.
- EU GMP Annex 1 Compliant including for continuous microbial monitoring
- Single solution with multiple application options including:
- Compressed gas sampling
- Remote sampling
- BioCapt Single Use microbial impactor
- Isolator monitoring
- Antibacterial housing reduces cross-contamination from monitoring activities
- Advanced external materials and touchscreen design decrease bacterial deposits and biofilm formation by >95%
- Reduce operator errors with secure data management and easy-to-use touch screen
- Filtered exhaust eliminates introduction of contamination from unit
- Impactor design allows for false positive identification
- ISO 14698:2003 compliant
Compressed Gas Sampling Option
The MiniCapt Mobile air sampler can quickly and easily be used with the optional Compressed Gas Kit for an effective CG contamination monitoring solution. Watch this video for an overview of this CG kit with the MiniCapt Mobile air sampler to see how simple it is to apply.
Watch this video for an overview of the MiniCapt Mobile active air sampler and how it, optionally, connects with the BioCapt Single Use microbial impactor for a fully validated system. Watch a product demo video to learn about sampling, making recipes, and more.
Does your facility have a facility monitoring system (FMS) or are you thinking about upgrading to one? Learn about the sister product for FMS, MiniCapt Pro Remote, for use in a facility monitoring systems.
- Environmental Monitoring Handbook for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Annex 1 2022 v. Annex 1 2008: A side-by-side comparison (effective date August 25, 2023)
- Review of Annex 1: 2022
- Microbial Control and Monitoring in Aseptic Processing Cleanrooms
- Environmental Monitoring Trend Analysis and Definition of Alert and Action Limits
- USP 797 Viable Non-Viable Monitoring Insights
- Contamination Control Strategies for Innovation and Regulatory Compliance
- Environmental Monitoring Data Quality: A New Challenge
- Microbial Data Collection: Managing the Expectations of Auditors
- Microbial Monitoring of Compressed Gas
- Active Air Sampler Comparison in Remote Settings
- Comparing Microbiological Air Monitoring Techniques for Critical Environments
- WEBINAR: Viable Monitoring Solutions to Prepare Your Contamination Control Strategy (CCS) for ANNEX 1
- WEBINAR: Annex 1 Environmental Monitoring Common Questions and Answers
- WEBINAR: Validation and Qualification Approach Outlined in New Annex 1 Revision
- WEBINAR: Replacing Settle Plates with Active Air Sampling
- WEBINAR: Environmental Cleanroom Monitoring for Pharma 4.0.
- WEBINAR: Environmental Monitoring as a Component of a Contamination Control Strategy
- WEBINAR: Review of Annex 1 2022: Environmental Monitoring Changes