Microbial Remote Air Sampler: MiniCapt® Pro
Sensitivity: 1 CFU
MiniCapt® Pro Remote Microbial Air Sampler from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS®) incorporates the latest viable cleanroom monitoring technologies into one instrument to customize cleanroom and aseptic area microbial monitoring according to ISO Class 5/7, GMP Grade A/B, and for use in background areas monitored by a Facility Monitoring System (FMS). This new all-in-one remote monitoring product fully meets EU GMP Annex 1 regulatory requirements and the operational needs of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry where flexible connectivity and compliance are of value.
Designed for mounting in tight spaces and loaded with features, it has a small footprint and gives the user flexible installation options with an internal pump, Power over Ethernet (PoE), WiFi, and analog and digital I/O capabilities. The external 316L stainless steel enclosure protects the unit during cleaning activities and from harsh environments. The MiniCapt Pro accommodates various settle plate options and was designed for seamless use with the BioCapt® stainless steel impactor and the BioCapt Single-Use. The MiniCapt Pro can be fully integrated into Particle Measuring Systems FacilityPro® facility monitoring system, or other FMS via MODBUS communications.
For added customization, MiniCapt Pro is currently available in 3 models:
- MiniCapt ProE 25LPM
- MiniCapt ProPlus 25LPM
- MiniCapt ProPlus 100LPM
Learn more about each instrument by clicking the Spec Sheet button below, or contact us about your specific needs.
- Environmental Monitoring Handbook for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Annex 1 2022 v. Annex 1 2008: A side-by-side comparison (effective date August 25, 2023)
- Review of Annex 1: 2022
- Environmental Monitoring Trend Analysis and Definition of Alert and Action Limits
- USP 797 Viable Non-Viable Monitoring Insights
- Analysis of an Aseptic Process and Defining a Cleaning and Sanitization Plan
- Aseptic Environment Monitoring: Manage Your Risk
- Microbial Control and Monitoring in Aseptic Processing Cleanrooms
- A Review of EN ISO 17141, ISO 14698 andInstrumentation Conformance
- Environmental Monitoring Data Quality: A New Challenge
- Active Air Sampler Comparison in Remote Settings
- Comparing Microbiological Air Monitoring Techniques for Critical Environments
Continuous Microbial Monitoring for an FMS System
Facility Monitoring Systems with industrial controls assure data integrity, process automation, simplicity of use, and data integration. The MiniCapt® Pro Microbial Remote Air Sampler provides continuous viable sampling and can be combined with the BioCapt Single Use impactor. For non viable monitoring see the Airnet® II or the IsoAir® Pro Particle Counters.Learn more