Particle Measuring Systems provides you with the equipment, software and industry experts to detect, analyze, and control cleanroom contamination.
As your complete contamination monitoring solutions provider, only Particle Measuring Systems PMS provides you with advisory services to identify contamination monitoring sample points, particle counters and microbial monitors (viable and non viable particle counting), environmental monitoring systems, data management, project installation and validation, as well as ongoing training and advisory services.
Our Facility Monitoring Solutions (FMS) help you maintain and better understand the data from your clean room environmental monitors, including particle counters, microbial monitors, and facility sensors. A complete FMS system helps you to sample, detect contamination, and store data.
We have a data management solution to fit you. Whether you have a single product to manage (such as the Lasair III or APSS 2000) or need to monitor a complete cleanroom, we have a variety of solutions to meet various applications and needs.
Cleanroom Monitoring Systems with Data Integrity Assured
- Our data management solutions meet 21 CFR Part 11 requirements and help ensure data integrity.
- The FaciltyPro System uses an industrial architectural system, with redundancy and data buffering throughout as well as sensor-based time stamping
- FaciltyPro Software manages your environmental data in one location, increasing your data integrity and system security
- DataAnalyst is an inexpensive way to manage your data collection from the Lasair III air particle monitor and/or the MiniCapt active air sampler for microbial monitoring.
- SamplerSight is a great solution for data management from a LiQuilaz liquid particle counter. It is 21CFR Part 11 compliant and has a validation binder available with IQ/OQ.
As the global experts in contamination monitoring since 1972, PMS is your one-stop for FMS solutions. Our products and expertise help you succeed in your goals, with streamlined, efficient solutions.
Environmental Monitoring Systems
FacilityPro® Cleanroom Software for the Pharmaceutical Industry provides the interface, data management, and reporting for an environmental monitoring…