Laser Particle Counter: LiQuilaz® II E Series
Sensitivity range: 1.5 - 125 µm
The LiQuilaz II E15P, E20, and E20P laser particle counters are volumetric monitors with sizing sensitivities from 1.5 – 125 µm.
LiQuilaz II laser particle counters provide the same levels of accuracy, reliability, and repeatability that customers have trusted for many years. LiQuilaz II sensors feature both RS-485 and Ethernet network communications. The new Ethernet capability increases sampling flexibility and makes installation significantly easier.
Volumetric liquid particle counters offer the highest precision possible by measuring 100% sample volumes so that short sampling intervals can be utilized without sacrificing statistical significance.
- Particle counting sizing sensitivities from 1.5 – 125 µm
- 15 user-adjustable sizing channels
- Volumetric: 100% view volume
- Facility Net, SamplerSight, PharmaceuticalNet, or SamplerSight Pharma software
- Compact system
- Compatible with 3rd party systems using RS 485 Modbus protocol
- Pharmaceutical WFI, PW performance verification
- Medical device cleanliness testing
- Parenteral sampling
- Detect abrasive particles
- Continual process improvements
- USP 788-1788 compliance with the SLS sampler family
- Particle Counter Sizing Accuracy: LiQuilaz-S
- Liquid Particle Counting Troubleshooting
- Component Cleanliness Testing for Liquid Systems
- Microbubbles as Contamination: Factors to Consider
- Particle Detection in Liquids with High Viscosity or Molecular Weight
- Refractive Index Effects on Particle Size Measurement