Chemical Particle Counter: HSLIS-M100e
Sensitivity range: 0.1 - 1.0 μm
The High Sensitivity Liquid in Situ (HSLIS-M100e) Chemical Particle Counter provides continuous, real-time particle monitoring of contamination levels in corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF), and is included in Particle Measuring Systems’ (PMS®) complete line of liquid particle counters.
Particle Measuring Systems’ HSLIS Liquid Particle Counter makes it easy to understand the characteristics of your working fluid. The combination of high sensitivity, and low cost makes this an ideal solution when large numbers of sensors and/or long-term trending are required. Integration of the HSLIS Liquid Particle Counter into FacilityNet Software provides an economical way to monitor multiple flow systems and provide dedicated local display and control capabilities.
Learn about our full line of particle counters.
- 4 channel chemical particle counter
- 0.1, 0.2, 0.5 and 1.0 μm particle monitoring size range
- Operates with an optimal flow rate of 300 ml/min. +/-10%
- Samples 1% of the flow volume or 3 ml/min
- Compatible with corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- eSeries compatible with Facility Net Software
- Existing network can be used with ethernet communication to Facility Net Software
Sensitivity range: 0.1 – 1.0 µm
- Monitoring chemical delivery systems
- Measuring filter efficiency
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous chemical particle system monitoring