Syringe Liquid Particle Sampler: SLS-20
For Chem 20 Batch Sampling
For batch sampling applications using Chem 20 and Chem 20-HI particle counters
The SLS-20 Syringe Liquid Particle Sampler enables Particle Measuring Systems’ Chem 20TM or Chem 20-HI particle counters to operate in batch sampling applications. It is ideal for precise, small-volume sampling.
The system consists of an SLS-20 for either corrosive or non-corrosive liquids, all connections necessary to interface with a compatible Chem 20 or Chem 20-HI particle counter and optional software.
• With SamplerSight software, includes data generation into pre-formatted report types and spreadsheets
• Internal leak detection
• Repeatable recipes for consistent sampling parameters
• Software for data collection and trending
• Optional password security
• 20 nm sensitivity provides unmatched level of process, chemical and filter monitoring
• Fluoropolymer syringe standard for use with HF
• Minimal chemical volume used
• Fully automated system
• Menu-driven data collection
• Extremely accurate measurements
• Compatible with corrosive and non-corrosive liquids
- Small volume chemical quality assurance
- Parts cleanliness testing
- Laboratory water sampling
- Industries: semiconductor, pharmaceutical, data storage, medical, aerospace, automotive
- Sampling chemical out of finished product packaging
- Sampling out of wet process tanks for process and filter monitoring
- 20 nm Chemical Batch Sampling Solution with the SLS-20 Syringe Sampler
- Advanced Data Analysis Strategies for Understanding Particle Contamination in Chemical Distribution Systems
- Monitoring Particles in Process Chemicals
- Uncovering Chemical Quality Improvements Through a Holistic Approach to Chemical Quality Management
Not sure where to start? Here are the next steps:
Tell us about your application requirements.
Our experts will help you find the right solutions to meet your specific requirements
Once we identify the best solution for you, we provide you with pricing and delivery dates.