Remote Air Particle Counter: Airnet® II / IIs
Sensitivity: 0.2 - 10.0 µm and 0.3 - 5.0 µm - Annex 1 solution
The Airnet II is ideal for remote continuous particle monitoring as a component of a Facility Monitoring System. It meets the specifications of ISO 21501-4 and EU GMP Annex 1 to measure the size and number of particles suspended in the air for real-time monitoring of defect-causing particles.
Versatile power options combined with an ultra-small footprint make the Airnet II Air Particle Sensor easy to install right where you need it. The unit can be configured to accept distributed power from an in-house system, local power plugin, or Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Data integrity is maintained using a data queue feature that continues to gather data even if communication is lost due to a power outage. To ensure proper flow conditions and vacuum system operation, these units incorporate a Dynamic Flow Sensing system that will alarm with a 15% change in flow conditions.
For situations where sampling is required during the vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP) sterilization process, optional VHP-compatible units are available for a simple installation without complex valving. Download the Airnet® 510 XR Resilience to Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide app note to learn more.
Airnet II Product options:
4-channel – 0.2 – 10 µm
2-channel (Pharma) – 0.3 – 5.0 µm, Annex 1 solution
VHP Compatible options (Pharma) – 0.3 – 5.0 µm
Click the buttons below to learn more about the instruments in the Airnet II Series:
- Particle Counter Technology : A Simple Guide to How Aerosol Particle Counters Work
- Particle Loss in Tubing: An Analysis
- Airnet® 510 XR Resilience to Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide
- Real-Time Aerosol Particle Monitoring Inside of Semiconductor Process Tools Using the Airnet® II Particle Counter
- Environmental Monitoring Handbook for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Annex 1 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
- Cleanroom Design Questions & Answers
- A Practical Guide to Aerosol Particle Counter Matching
- Understand and Mitigate Variability in Particle Counter Results
- Environmental Monitoring Data Quality: A New Challenge
- Comparing Microbiological Air Monitoring Techniques for Critical Environments
- Alarm Rationale for Continuous Particle Counting Systems
Part of a Facility Monitoring System
The Airnet II is a great solution for FMS systems that have pumps available. For particle sensors with built-in pumps we have the IsoAir Pro-E and IsoAir Pro-Plus.Learn more