ParticleSeeker™ Smart Manifold
Sensitivity: 10 nm
The ParticleSeeker is a 10-port aerosol manifold companion to the NanoAir™ 10 aerosol nanoparticle counter.
Designed specifically for use in the most critical fab spaces, it is available for use in applications that require multiple sample locations to be monitored in a sequential or programmed sequence. The ParticleSeeker makes it uniquely possible to monitor inside process tool equipment Front End Module (EFEM) minienvironments. Together, the ParticleSeeker and NanoAir provide the ability to monitor up to 120m2 of fab/process space when using all 10 manifold ports.
- 10 manifold points
- Sample flowrate: 0.1 CFM
- Sample interval: Min 1 second, Max 3600 seconds
- Up to 120m2 of fab/process space sampling coverage
- LED’s indicate active sampling port(s)
- Multiple (4) sampling modes
» Ensemble: samples all ports simultaneously
» Seeker: targets any port that is identified during ensemble operation
» Synch: communicates with process tool in realtime to follow the wafer within EFEM
- Small footprint: 8.2 x 5.4 x 4.7 in (21x14x12 cm)
- Instrument IP address and locations
- Dry Contact relay (x4)
- 4-20mA IN (x4) & OUT (x2) for additional sensors (ex: temp., RH, DAP)
- USB for Serial over USB (service port)
- USB for thumb drive
- Ethernet ports (2): Ethernet Protocol & MODBUS over TCP/IP
- Provides 120m2 of fab/process space sampling coverage
- Only aerosol particle manifold on the market designed and purpose-built for use with sample nanoparticles (<100nm).
- Eliminates crosstalk and other common nanoparticle transport handling problems
- Capability to monitor multiple sample locations in a sequential or programmed sequence
- Multiple Input/output communication interfaces enable seamless SCADA data transfer reducing process tool downtime
- DC Power IN and OUT allows the NanoAir 10 to daisy chain with ParticleSeeker to share power and minimize AC outlet usage
ParticleSeeker + NanoAir 10 (aerosol particle counter):
- Monitoring inside process tool Equipment Front End Module (EFEM) minienvironments
- Ideal for applications requiring programmed sample point monitoring that follows the path of the wafer or other critical surface
- Broad contamination monitoring when using multiple manifold ports
- How to Test Particle Transportation in Tubing for Particle Counters
- Comparing Particle Loss in Transport Tubing for Instruments with Different Flow Rates
- Airborne Molecular Contamination Monitoring Optimized for Lithography
- AMC Airborne Molecular Contamination Control in Clean Manufacturing Environments
Not sure where to start? Here are the next steps:
Tell us about your application requirements.
Our experts will help you find the right solutions to meet your specific requirements
Once we identify the best solution for you, we provide you with pricing and delivery dates.