0.1 Micron Particle Counter: Lasair® III 110
Sensitivity range: 0.1 - 5.0 µm - The only true 0.1 micron particle counter
The Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter is a laser diode-based, true 0.1 micron (μm) particle counter with a 1 CFM flow rate. It provides real-time measurement of yield-impacting particles with two configurations (portable and in-line) to meet your unique application needs. It is part of the series of cleanroom particle counters from Particle Measuring Systems.
With a comprehensive set of features and unequaled accuracy, it offers reduced operating costs and the reliability and longevity to support its three-year laser warranty. It features a chemical-resistant, stainless-steel case that is easy to clean/wipe down and is designed to minimize particle traps. Patented Smart Flow technology eliminates traditional under-counting errors in manifold sampling. Additionally, optional on-board batteries provide over seven hours of continuous mobile use, so you can run a sample for an entire shift without having to leave the cleanroom.
The Lasair III 110 particle counter comes in 2 models for portable and inline monitoring:
- The Portable Lasair III 110 0.1 micron particle counter can be used as a mobile counter to localize the source of particles, making this an ideal tool for ISO-14644-1 clean room certification for class 1 and 2 cleanrooms.
- The Inline Lasair III 110 0.1 micron particle counter is perfect for critical locations where continuous, uninterrupted 0.1 micron monitoring is needed. Making this an ideal application for clean room monitoring, process tool monitoring, and filter testing.
Both the inline and portable Lasair III 110 particle counters come with a full range of accessories for monitoring in different applications, including high-pressure gas with the Particle Measuring Systems’ High Pressure Diffusers. Both are also compatible with the Particle measuring systems Aerosol Manifold II to enabled clean room monitoring with a single counter.
Click the buttons below to learn more about both models and what true 0.10 micron air particle detection means.
Click here to be contacted about the Lasair III 110 line of instruments.
- True 0.1 micron particle counter
- Diode laser
- Eight user-adjustable size channels from 0.1 to 5.0 μm
- Saves up to 10,000 samples for review, sorting, data filtering, and printing
- USB data download to flash memory key
- Built-in thermal printer
- Large, 8.4 inch IR touchscreen can be used when wearing gloves for simplified use
- Quiet carbon-free blower/pump for portable applications
- Particle counter integrates up to four environmental sensors; differential pressure, temperature and relative humidity, airflow velocity, and more
- Optional high-efficiency exhaust filter for ISO Cleanroom Class 1-2
- Available in 12 languages so you can use the same instrument and process across language barriers
- Calculations and reports for ISO 14644-1 or FS 209E
- Interfaces with FacilityNet Software for comprehensive data management
- Saving/reloading recipes reduces time to certify your cleanroom, and reduces risk for errors
- Control airborne cleanroom particle monitoring remotely via web browser: set-up, sample, display, print, download data and upload sample recipes without having to re-enter the cleanroom
- Comprehensive cleanroom data management
- Data download to Excel or USB flash memory key
- Use same airborne particle counter for ISO Class 1-9 applications
- Diode laser eliminates need for frequent, costly laser cleaning
- Optional critical orifice configuration can use house vacuum for aerosol manifold applications
- ISO 14644-1:2015 Revisions Summary for Electronics
- Improved Particle Counting Accuracy in Manifold Monitoring
- Understand and Mitigate Variability in Particle Counter Results
- Comparing Particle Loss in Tubing for Instruments with Different Flow Rates
- A Practical Guide to Aerosol Particle Counter Matching
The Lasair III 110 - Inline particle counter is ideal for Facility Monitoring Systems (FMS) that do not have a built in pump. Our modular and turn-key FMS solutions provide a complete solution including microbial monitors.