DI Water Particle Counter: Ultra DI®
The Ultra DI line of ultrapure water particle counters from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS®) provides groundbreaking capabilities for monitoring the most demanding de-ionized and ultrapure water systems.
Counting and sizing contaminants as small as 20 nm, in combination with real-time statistical analysis, enables efficient characterization of filtration systems and optimum process control. Modern UPW systems achieve particle cleanliness levels that can no longer be reliably measured with previous generations of particle counting instruments. With the combination of industry-leading sensitivity, lowest zero count (<50 counts/liter), high counting efficiency, and thermal stability, the Ultra DI line of liquid particle counters sets the standard for UPW monitoring applications.
We are changing the way you monitor critical fab environments.
Learn more about Industry Leading Sensitivity for monitoring for Air, Gas, Water, Chemicals, and Airborne Molecular Contamination.
All from one place. Only from Particle Measuring Systems.
- Which Ultrapure Water Particle Counter is Best for Your Application?
- Ultra-Pure Water Particle Measurements: Factors Affecting Stabilization Time
- Statistics of Particle Counting in Ultrapure Water
- Understanding Nanoparticle Contamination in Ultrapure Water (UPW) Systems
- Filtered Seawater Particle Counts for Injection into Oil Reserves
- Liquid Particle Counting Troubleshooting
- Component Cleanliness Testing for Liquid Systems
- Particle Detection in Liquids with High Viscosity or Molecular Weight