Syringe Particle Sampler: SLS
For use with LiQuilaz® II Liquid Particle Counter
The SLS Syringe Liquid Particle Sampler from Particle Measuring Systems uses a precision syringe and simple flow-path for delivering chemical samples from a sample vessel or chemical container, directly to the particle sensor. It is ideal for applications where precise, small-volume particle batch sampling is required, where the sampler device cannot contribute contamination to the chemical sample.
The system consists of a selectable syringe for either corrosive or non-corrosive liquids, a selectable particle counter for different sizing sensitivities, and batch-sampling software.
- Proven Particle Measuring Systems’ Chem20, UltraChem or LiQuilaz particle counters
- Menu-driven data collection – 1, 5, 10 and 25 ml
- Wetted materials compatible with corrosive chemicals
- Compact design with on-board particle sensor
- Precise particle measurement
- Versatile – select various particle sensors and syringe sizes
- Small sample volume – eliminates sample waste
- Diverse applications in semiconductor and process chemical manufacturing
- Incoming quality measurement of process chemicals
- Point-of-process monitoring on process tools
- Testing and qualification of chemical components
- Outgoing chemical qualification testing
- Mechanical parts cleanliness testing
- 20 nm Chemical Batch Sampling Solution
- Liquid Particle Counting Troubleshooting
- Component Cleanliness Testing for Liquid Systems
- Particle Detection in Liquids with High Viscosity or Molecular Weight
- Ultra-Pure Water Particle Measurements: Factors Affecting Stabilization Time
- Which Ultrapure Water Particle Counter is Best for Your Application?