Syringe Liquid Particle Sampler: SLS
The SLS Syringe Liquid Particle Sampler from Particle Measuring Systems uses a precision syringe and simple flow-path for delivering chemical samples from a sample vessel or chemical container, directly to the particle sensor. It is ideal for applications where precise, small-volume particle batch sampling is required, where the sampler device cannot contribute contamination to the chemical sample.
The system consists of a selectable syringe for either corrosive or non-corrosive liquids, a selectable particle counter for different sizing sensitivities, and batch-sampling software. The following SLS product systems are available:
- Proven Particle Measuring Systems’ Chem20, UltraChem or LiQuilaz particle counters
- Menu-driven data collection – 1, 5, 10 and 25 ml
- Wetted materials compatible with corrosive chemicals
- Compact design with on-board particle sensor
- Precise particle measurement
- Versatile – select various particle sensors and syringe sizes
- Small sample volume – eliminates sample waste
- Diverse applications in semiconductor and process chemical manufacturing
- Incoming quality measurement of process chemicals
- Point-of-process monitoring on process tools
- Testing and qualification of chemical components
- Outgoing chemical qualification testing
- Mechanical parts cleanliness testing
Not sure where to start? Here are the next steps:
Tell us about your application requirements.
Our experts will help you find the right solutions to meet your specific requirements
Once we identify the best solution for you, we provide you with pricing and delivery dates.