Ultra High Purity Gas Particle Counter: HPGP™ 101-C
Sensitivity range: 0.1 - 5.0 µm
High-technology manufacturing processes often require high-purity gases. The HPGP 101-C Ultra High Purity Gas Particle Counter provides reliable in-line contamination monitoring for process gases at line pressure up to 150 psig. The HPGP is compatible with oxygen, hydrogen, and most non-toxic gases and can be used in many reactive gas monitoring applications. It speeds the qualification of process gas distribution systems and detects particles in gases before they impact yield.
The HPGP is paired with the Particle Data System, Ethernet (PDS-E) that collects and reports data captured by the instrument.
- Safety containment vessel
- Oxygen and hydrogen compatibility
- 0.1 μm sensitivity at 0.1 SCFM
- Eight particle channels
- Line pressures from 40 to 150 psig
- Passive laser cavity
- Parallel processing array detector system
- Verifies gas quality
- Detects process upsets
- Quantifies impact of system changes
- Provides accurate particle sizing
- Uses Facility Net Software for comprehensive data storage, management, reports and alarms
- Passive cavity design requires infrequent maintenance
- Inert gas purge ensures safety
- Leakage of sample gas to vessel discontinues power to electronics
- Qualification of gas distribution systems
- Process gas monitoring
- Reactive gas monitoring
Not sure where to start? Here are the next steps:
Tell us about your application requirements.
Our experts will help you find the right solutions to meet your specific requirements
Once we identify the best solution for you, we provide you with pricing and delivery dates.