A Contamination Control Strategy (CCS) outlines a method to identify and analyze risk, review the mitigating opportunities and innovations, and ultimately define corrective and preventive action plans.
In this webinar, PMS expert will explain how the implementation of a CCS attempts to address the varied causes of contamination and compromised sterility.
Execution of a robust Contamination Control Strategy needs the support of subject matter experts in Manufacturing, Regulatory, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and supporting departments.
- The importance of continuous monitoring systems
- Total particle continuous monitoring
- Viable continuous monitoring – active and passive air
- Continuous improvement
- Environmental Health and Safety (HSE) Specialists
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Compliance and Validation Specialists
- Bioprocess Engineers
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Manufacturing and Operations Managers
- R&D Personnel
- Pharmaceutical Researchers, Scientists and Consultants