The AirSentry II family of ion mobility spectrometers for airborne molecular contamination (AMC) detect and alert users to small concentrations or changes in airborne levels of chlorides, acids, amines and ammonia-containing species. With parts-per-trillion (ppt) sensitivity, these point-of-use sensors provide fast response, increased detection selectivity and repeatable performance. Combining Air Sentry II sensors with a central software platform allows for easy data acquisition and analysis. The AirSentry II family of airborne molecular contamination sensors provide continuous actionable data, to enable efficient response to contamination sources and events.
- High-sensitivity detection of acids and bases (acids, amines, ammonia and chlorides)
- Versatile product configuration for point-of-use, multi-point and mobile airborne molecular contamination monitoring applications
- Compact size allows placement in any location
- Ethernet, RS-232, 4-20 mA outputs
- Continuous airborne molecular contamination (AMC) monitoring of critical locations
- Robust and reliable data acquisition, control and analysis
- Long-term data stability
- Lowest cost-per-test
- Real-time corrosion monitoring within etch process locations
- Real-time amine and ammonia monitoring within critical lithography systems
- Quantification of chemical filter efficiency
- Tracking and troubleshooting of airborne molecular contamination sources throughout cleanroom and in process tools
- Analysis of airborne molecular contamination (AMC) within FOUP wafer storage modules
AMC Vacuum Pump
Stand-alone electric pump that provides an adequate vacuum source for an AirSentry II POU sensor. Typically used when house vacuum is not available.
Facility Net Software provides a solution for comprehensive environmental monitoring, including a real-time and historical data display. Compatible with Particle Measuring Systems particle counters and molecular contamination monitors, as well as various third-party products.