Ideally suited for aseptic environments as part of a facility monitoring system, the MiniCapt® Remote Microbial Air Sampler from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) simplifies the job of microbial air sampling by applying modern data management capabilities that save time and reduce operator error in air sampling data. The MiniCapt Viable Microbial Sampler uses a unique HEPA-filtered exhaust so it doesn’t contaminate the cleanroom. With a small footprint, the MiniCapt Microbial Sampler can operate virtually anywhere, without a house vacuum. Because the MiniCapt Microbial Sampler is software automated, you don’t have to gown up to control it. The pump won’t contaminate your environment, so you can set it up to monitor particles and microbials in the same location–and then forget about it. It’s also easy to clean, works with all Particle Measuring Systems’ software.
Sensitivity range: 1 cfu
HEPA-filtered exhaust =no cleanroom contamination
- Intuitive user interface
- HEPA filter exhaust
- Remote connection to the BioCapt Microbial Impactor (Single-Use)
- Autoclavable with a sanitizable enclosure
- Available in 12 languages
- The impactor head inlets are precision engineered to ensure laminar flow, thus optimizing collection and biological yields in accordance with ISO 14698-1
- Multiple sampling applications including compressed gas monitoring and remote isolator sampling, all with a single sampler
- Identification of false positives can reduce investigation costs through use of radial slit design
- No risk of environmental contamination from air exhaust
- Optimal recovery of microorganisms – reduced false negative risk
- Remote sampling automation eliminates operator errors from incorrect sampling procedures and manual data recording
- Single use sampling method option with BioCapt® Single-Use device
- Cleanroom Microbial Monitoring Data for Actionable Insights to Meet and Exceed the Auditor’s Expectations
- Pharma Data Management for Root Cause Identification in Critical Environments
- Tackling the 21CFR11 Challenge: From Paper to Paperless
- Replacing Settle Plates with Active Air Sampling
- Viable Non Viable Particle Counts to Fully Meet Regulatory Requirements
- Case Study: Developing an Isolator Filling Line Using a Quality Risk Management Approach
- Steps to Ensuring a Successful Audit – Effective Risk Assessment Design Webinar
Remote Sampling Top (MCR)
Remote Sampling Top for the MiniCapt Remote Microbial Sampler.
FacilityPro® Software provides the interface, data management, and reporting for an environmental monitoring system. FacilityPro’s ability to manage viable, nonviable and environmental data through a common system improves the efficiency of production operations and quality investigations.
The Isolator Kit is an add-on adapter kit that enables the MiniCapt Remote Microbial Sampler to remotely sample inside aseptic environments where placement of the MiniCapt sampler is impractical due to space constraints or other limitations.
Compressed Gas Sampling Kit
The Compressed Gas Sampling Kit allows effective monitoring of air in compressed gases for the presence of viable microorganisms.