Assuring Data Integrity in an Environmental Monitoring System [Frequently Asked Questions]
This FAQ paper is a follow up to the webinar, “Assuring Data Integrity in an Environmental Monitoring System” and answers questions about data management, security and calibration of an EMS. Many thoughtful questions were asked about current and future trends of data management. Questions submitted during and after the webinar are answered below.
If you have any additional queries for our experts, submit them directly here.
Topics in this paper include:
- PLC and DCS
- Confidence Level
Get answers to your Data Integrity questions such as:
- What is the trend in data integrity?
- Can you explain the difference between digital and analog systems as they pertain to the measurement of particles? Does the 4-20 mA output provide all data or merely when you reach your minimum or maximum values within its range?
- When should PLC and Distributed Control Systems (DCS) be used?
- How do you create a daily report using the Particle Measuring Systems software?
- Is the automation design required by regulatory bodies?
- How is the confidence level related to the number of particles present in a particular area based on the number of samples?
- … and many more!!
Complete the form to see the answers and download the full paper!