Designed to enhance fixed Airborne Molecular Contamination (AMC) monitoring programs, the AirSentry II Mobile AMC Detection System is the first truly mobile system for monitoring airborne molecular contamination in cleanrooms. Mobility plays an important part in a strategic airborne molecular contamination monitoring program, allowing contamination sources to be quickly located, quantified and eliminated.
As part of our complete clean environment monitoring solutions (products and services), Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) provides you with Airborne Molecular Contamination (AMC) solutions with three options: mobile, multi-point, and point-of-use.
In high-tech ultra-clean manufacturing processes, AMC can cause costly damage. Our AMC monitors detect acids, amines, ammonia, and chlorides, helping you quickly identify problems and their location before your product is contaminated.
Benefits of Our AMC Monitoring Systems
While no environment is 100% contamination free all the time, you can identify contamination before a costly incursion occurs by relying on our AirSentry AMC monitoring systems.
Some of the benefits of our various configurations include:
- Versatile configuration options for continuous or mobile monitoring
- Thorough and reliable data generation and trending
- Long-term data trending and results
- Low cost-per-test and cost-per-sample point
- Detect multiple compounds, specified by the end user
- Identify AMC issues and sources before costly damage occurs
- Characterize airborne molecular contamination (AMC) levels
AirSentry Airborne Molecular Contamination Monitoring Applications
AMC monitoring is effective for a variety of industries including semiconductor, photonics and optics, and aerospace. With a wide variety of configuration options for continu
- Troubleshoot and identify sources of AMC
- Isolate and verify contamination episodes
- Effectively monitor Mini-environments and process tools
- Test and validate chemical filtration performance
- Monitor multi-point cleanrooms and process bays
- Define baselines and qualify AMC levels in new clean rooms
- Analyze and quantify chemical filter efficiency
- Characterize AMC contribution from makeup and recirculated air
- Monitor, in real-time, corrosion within etch processes
- Monitor amine and ammonia within lithography systems
- Quantify chemical filter efficiency
- Track and troubleshoot AMC sources throughout cleanrooms and process tools
- Analyze AMC within FOUP wafer storage modules
Learn More About AMC Monitoring
Read some of our papers written by top industry experts on AMC monitoring to find solutions for your application:
- Mobile Monitoring System Speeds Detection, Localization and Troubleshooting of Molecular Contamination Sources
- Optimized Molecular Contamination Monitoring for Lithography
- Ensuring Contamination Control in Clean Manufacturing Environments
As trusted industry experts, we help our partners to improve their yield and prevent product contamination. PMS can provide you with air and liquid particle monitoring as well as molecular contamination monitoring. Our team of global experts are available to support you with solutions for your application.
The most advanced airborne molecular contamination (AMC) monitor available, utilizing sensitive and responsive ion mobility spectrometry to detect and characterize airborne molecular contamination from multiple locations within a cleanroom. The system features a 16- or 30-point manifold sampling system and an on-board computer with secure software and communications.
With parts-per-trillion (ppt) sensitivity, these point-of-use sensors provide fast response, increased detection selectivity and repeatable performance. Combining Air Sentry II sensors with a central software platform allows for easy data acquisition and analysis. The AirSentry II family of airborne molecular contamination sensors provide continuous actionable data, to enable efficient response to contamination sources and events.