Particle Measuring Systems’ HSLIS-M50e Deionized Water Particle Counter provides continuous, real-time monitoring of contamination. The HSLIS Deionized Water Particle Counter makes it easy to always understand the characteristics of your working fluid. The combination of high sensitivity and low cost makes it ideal when large numbers of sensors and/or long-term trending are required. Integration of the HSLIS Liquid Particle Counter into Particle Measuring Systems’ Facility Net Software provides an economical way to monitor multiple flow systems and provide dedicated local display and control capabilities.
Sensitivity range: 0.05 - 0.2 µm
- 4 channel liquid particle counter
- 0.05, 0.1, 0.15 and 0.2 μm size range
- Operates with an optimal flow rate of 100 ml/min +/-10%
- Samples 0.25% of the flow volume or 0.25 ml/min
- eSeries compatible with Facility Net Software
- Existing network can be utilized with ethernet communication to FacilityNet Software
- Monitor for long-term trends in fluid quality
- Lower overall costs with the control and monitoring of multiple particle counters with Ethernet networks
- Low initial capital investment and lower maintenance cost with proven reliability of the HSLIS design
- Tabular and statistical process control (SPC) charts for detailed statistical information
- Alphanumeric paging and e-mailing functions to alert operator of data excursions
- Sensor status displays four-level alarm for monitoring out-of-spec conditions
- Simplified data interpretation with real-time and retrieved data time plots
- Quantifying particle concentrations in DI water systems
- Measuring filter efficiency
- Detecting bacterial growth in DI water systems
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous system monitoring
Facility Net Software provides a solution for comprehensive environmental monitoring, including a real-time and historical data display. Compatible with Particle Measuring Systems particle counters and molecular contamination monitors, as well as various third-party products.
Liquid Installation Kit
For use with online applications, the Liquid Installation Kit includes: a Flaretek® flaring tool, five caps, 25 ft of 1/4 in Perfluoroalkoxy alkanes (PFA) tubing and male connectors.
Capillary Cleaning Kit
The Capillary Cleaning Kit flushes capillaries with a Flaretek® adapter and contains: two 10cc syringes and two Flaretek® tube fittings.
Downstream Flow Controller
The Downstream Flow Controller for de-ionized water utilizes a rotameter flow indicator.