OBSOLETE: Remote Air Sampler: MiniCapt®
Sensitivity: 1 cfu - Small footprint and HEPA-filtered exhaust
This product is obsolete
effective August 21, 2023.
For servicing, please contact email@example.com
Please see the next-generation MiniCapt Pro remote microbial air sampler. It is an Annex 1 compliant, self-contained, remote Microbial Air Sampler with installation flexibility and easy integration into any FMS.
Ideally suited for aseptic environments as part of a facility monitoring system, the MiniCapt® Remote Microbial Air Sampler from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) simplifies the job of microbial air sampling by applying modern data management capabilities that saves time and reduces operator error in air sampling data. The MiniCapt Viable Microbial Sampler uses a unique HEPA-filtered exhaust so it doesn’t contaminate the cleanroom. With a small footprint, the MiniCapt Microbial Sampler can operate virtually anywhere, without a house vacuum. Because the MiniCapt Microbial Sampler is software automated, you don’t have to gown up to control it. The pump won’t contaminate your environment, so you can set it up to monitor particles and microbes in the same location–and then forget about it. It’s also easy to clean, works with all Particle Measuring Systems’ software.
- Intuitive user interface
- HEPA filter exhaust
- Remote connection to the BioCapt Microbial Impactor (Single-Use)
- Autoclavable with a sanitizable enclosure
- Available in 12 languages
- The impactor head inlets are precision engineered to ensure laminar flow, thus optimizing collection and biological yields in accordance with ISO 14698-1
- Multiple sampling applications including compressed gas monitoring and remote isolator sampling, all with a single sampler
- Identification of false positives can reduce investigation costs through use of radial slit design
- No risk of environmental contamination from air exhaust
- Optimal recovery of microorganisms – reduced false negative risk
- Remote sampling automation eliminates operator errors from incorrect sampling procedures and manual data recording
- Single use sampling method option with BioCapt® Single-Use device
Part of a Facility Monitoring System
Facility Monitoring Systems with industrial controls assure data integrity, process automation, simplicity of use, and data integration.Learn more