Viable Monitoring Solutions to Prepare Your Contamination Control Strategy (CCS) for Annex 1 Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ paper is a follow up to the webinar, “Viable Monitoring Solutions to Prepare Your Contamination Control Strategy (CCS) for Annex 1”. Many thoughtful questions were asked that concern how compliance with the latest regulation changes can be met, the requirements for passive monitoring, and the industry applications affected. Questions submitted during and after the webinar are answered below. If you have any additional queries for our experts, submit them directly here.
Topics in this paper include:
- Annex 1 Compliance
- Active Air and Settle Plates
- Rapid Micro Methods
- Specific Applications
Some questions covered in this paper are
- How do we use our existing PMS products, such as Lasair® III 350L or MiniCapt® Mobile 50M in compliance with Annex 1?
- How is continuous air sampling performed? How is media changed during sampling? Is air laminarity affected by the intervention?
- Particle Measuring Systems offers a range of flowrates for their products (25, 50, and 100 LPM). What are the airflow requirements for active air sampling?
- What does the BioCapt® impactor offer over regular settle plates?
- Many more…..