High-Sensitivity Liquid Particle Counter: HSLIS
4 Models, Sensitivity: 0.05 - 1.0 μm
The HSLIS liquid Particle Counter provides continuous, real-time particle monitoring of contamination levels in corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF) and is included in Particle Measuring System’ (PMS) complete line of liquid particle counters.
Particle Measuring Systems‘ HSLIS Liquid Particle Counter makes it easy to always understand the characteristics of your working fluid. The combination of high sensitivity and low cost makes it ideal when large numbers of sensors and/or long-term trending are required. Integration of the HSLIS Liquid Particle Counter into a facility monitoring system with FacilityNet Software provides an economical way to monitor multiple flow systems and provide dedicated local display and control capabilities.
HSLIS Product options:
Deionized Water Particle Counter: HSLIS-M50e – Sensitivity range: 0.05 – 0.2 µm
Water and Chemical Particle Counter: HSLIS-M65e – Sensitivity range: 0.065 – 0.2 µm
Water and Chemical Particle Counter: HSLIS-M65 ANSI/ISA Compatible – Sensitivity range: 0.065 – 0.2 µm
Chemical Particle Counter: HSLIS-M100e – Sensitivity range: 0.1 – 1.0 µm
Learn about Particle Measuring Systems’ (PMS) full line of particle counters.
This descriptive video from Particle Measuring Systems shows how optical particle counters count and size particles for air and liquids. Learn what is really counted and measured.
- Particle Monitoring Strategies in UPW: 300 mm Fabs
- High-Purity Process Chemical Particle Contamination Control
- Particle Contamination in Chemical Distribution SystemsAdvanced Data Analysis Strategies
- Monitoring Particles in Process Chemicals
- Ultra-Pure Water Particle Measurements: Factors Affecting Stabilization Time
- Which Ultrapure Water Particle Counter is Best for Your Application?