Particle Measuring Systems provides you with the tools and industry experts to detect, analyze, and manage cleanroom contamination.
As your complete contamination monitoring solutions provider, only PMS can provide you with advisory services to identify contamination monitoring sample points, particle counters and microbial monitors, facility monitoring, data management, and ongoing training and advisory services.
Our Facility Monitoring Systems(FMS) help you maintain and better understand the data from your clean room environmental monitors, including particle counters, microbial monitors, and facility sensors. A complete FMS system helps you to sample, detect contamination, and store data.
We have a data management solution to fit you. Whether you have a single product to manage (such as the Lasair III or APSS 2000) or need to monitor a complete cleanroom, we have a variety of solutions to meet various applications and needs.
Data Integrity Assured
- Our data management solutions meet 21 CFR Part 11 requirements and help ensure data integrity.
- The FaciltyPro System uses an industrial architectural system, with redundancy and data buffering throughout as well as sensor-based time stamping
- FaciltyPro Software manages your environmental data in one location, increasing your data integrity and system security
- DataAnalyst is an inexpensive way to manage your data collection from the Lasair III air particle monitor and/or the MiniCapt active air sampler for microbial monitoring.
- SamplerSight is a great solution for data management from a LiQuilaz liquid particle counter. It is 21CFR Part 11 compliant and has a validation binder available with IQ/OQ.
As the global experts in contamination monitoring since 1972, PMS is your one-stop for FMS solutions. Our products and expertise help you succeed in your goals, with streamlined, efficient solutions.