Active Air Sampler Comparison Study in Remote Settings
Environmental monitoring relies heavily on viable active air samplers to provide data about microbial presence in a clean area. In a firm’s study to determine a better method of microbial collection, the BioCapt® Stainless Steel was compared to their existing sampler and shown to have much higher microbial and mold collection counts. This result is attributed to high collection efficiencies and superior inlet design.
Topics in this paper include:
- Review of scientific principles behind the devices under testing
- Description of testing methodology
- Discussion of results (physical and biological efficiencies and comparisons between samplers) and conclusions
Interested in learning more?
Complete the form to get the full paper.
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) has complete cleanroom contamination control solutions for you including:
- Our Contamination Control Advisory Services who can conduct a Risk Assessment for your pharmaceutical processes
- PMS Cleanroom particle counters including portable/mobile and fixed/remote
- Microbial Monitors including portable/mobile, fixed/remote, and single use.
- Data management software from Particle Measuring Systems
Particle Measuring Systems is direct in every major market and able to ensure the same ongoing support no matter where you are located. Contact us today for a quote.