“One of the best training courses I have ever been to for clean room, EM & aseptic tech.” –Hemant Patel, Sept. 2017
In this clean room training course, learn theory, regulatory requirements, and practical application of contamination monitoring and control for aseptic process and clean/controlled environments. To meet your specific needs the class is broken into three groups, each with specialized training material and instructors:
- Electronics/ Semiconductor (Air Focus): Particle counting, molecular contamination monitoring, cleanroom certification and monitoring, data analysis
- Electronics/ Semiconductor (Liquid Focus): Particle counting, water and chemical monitoring best practices, data analysis
- Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical: Particle counting, microbial monitoring, facility monitoring, data management, data interpretation, risk assessment overview, current regulatory requirements
Learn more about the specific topics covered in each course. Note: you can mix and match classes according to the agenda.
We bring experts in their field from around the globe so you have the best possible learning experience. Our instructors include (depending on availability):
- John Mitchell, CEO & President Particle Measuring Systems
- Brian Knollenberg, Electronics Division, Vice President and GM
- Dan Rodier, Ph.D., Technology Development Manager
- John Davis, Director of Service
- Paul Hartigan, Global Product Line Manager Systems and Software
“I feel that there is a lot of valuable info given that can be used to make the process better. Info is presented in a frank, understandable, friendly manner.” –Corey Caudill, Sept. 2017
Q: What does my registration include?
A: Registration includes:
- Classroom materials
- Access to our global contamination experts who can answer your application questions
- Dinner hosted by Particle Measuring Systems at the end of the first day
Q: Is a certificate provided?
A: Yes, a certificate with continuing education units (2 CEUs) is provided.
More questions: Contact Us
We offer customized, onsite training
If your company has several employees who would benefit from Particle College, we also offer onsite training tailored to fit your company’s learning needs. We will develop a program to cater to your applications, and an expert in contamination monitoring will visit you at your location to deliver interactive presentations and hands-on demonstrations.