Improve yield by learning how to count particles effectively
The Particle College training is designed for those in clean manufacturing who need to manage contamination levels. The courses cover basic and advanced materials.
In this seminar, you will learn theory and practical application of contamination monitoring and control for clean/controlled environments. You will also have the chance to meet and network with industry peers and experts. To meet your specific needs the class is broken into two groups, each with specialized training material and instructors:
- Air Focus: Air Particle counting, molecular contamination monitoring, cleanroom certification and monitoring, data analysis
- Liquid Focus: Water and chemical particle counting, best practices, data analysis.
Learn more about the specific topics covered in each course. Note: you can mix and match classes according to the agenda.
Presenters of Particle College
We bring experts in their field, so you have the best possible learning experience. Our instructors include*:
- Brian Knollenberg, Electronics Division, Vice President and GM
- Dan Rodier, Electronics Division, Applications Scientist
- John Davis, Global Applications Engineering Manager
- Benton Hutchinson , Electronics Division, Applications Engineer
- Rick Duskey, Electronics Division, Product Line Manager
- Ben Martinez, Electronics Division, Applications Engineer
- Willie Aiken, Electronics Division, Applications Engineer
- Lexi Lake, Electronics Division, Aerobiology Engineer
Particle College Course Details
New 2024 dates coming soon!
Q: What does my registration include?
A: Registration includes:
- Classroom materials
- Access to our global contamination experts who can answer your application questions
- Lunch (great opportunity for networking and getting application questions answered) and snacks
- Networking at the bar
- Dinner hosted by Particle Measuring Systems at the end of the first day
Q: Is a certificate provided?
A: Yes, a certificate with continuing education units (2 CEUs) is provided
We offer customized, onsite training
If your company has several employees who would benefit from Particle College, we also offer onsite training tailored to fit your company’s learning needs. We will develop a program to cater to your applications, and an expert in contamination monitoring will visit you at your location to deliver interactive presentations and hands-on demonstrations.
*Depending on availability