Learn Best Practices for Environmental Monitoring and How to Leverage Data for Actionable Insights.
GMP Academy Overview
GMP Academy, Environmental Monitoring Course is a 2-day course taught by industry experts. This course covers regulatory requirements and how to meet them for contamination control over viable and nonviable particles, discusses the future of regulatory requirements, and helps you understand steps and solutions to move into a paperless environment.
GMP Academy Course Topics
- Introduction and Fundamentals of Cleanrooms
- Fundamentals of Particle Counting
- Introduction to traditional Microbiology Techniques
- Applications: Cleanroom Standards ISO 14644, GMP
- Applications: EU GMP Annex 1
- Particle and Microbial Data Interpretation (How to Define Meaningful Alert and Action Limit)
- Solutions: Particle and Microbial Portable Monitoring Best Practices
- FMS Solutions
- Alarm Rationale Solutions
- Compressed Gasses Solutions
Get more information about each topic. COMPLETE COURSE SYNOPSIS HERE
- Early Bird*: $950/person (Early Bird ends May 21)
- Regular: $1,250/person
- Open Biopharma Research & Training Center
- Carlsbad, CA
Learn more: Environmental Monitoring Handbook for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Covering everything from the technology of particle counting to the regulatory standards that apply to the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry to the instrumentation and techniques needed to meet them, this premier handbook helps readers understand the topic of environmental monitoring more holistically and more extensively. With the release of the much anticipated EU GMP Annex 1 2022 standard, the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is entering a new era of regulatory requirements. Discover how the new Annex 1 standards and the adoption of a Contamination Control Strategy (CCS) fit into the larger picture of the industry by downloading the handbook now!