Learn Best Practices for Environmental Monitoring and How to Leverage Data for Actionable Insights.
GMP Academy, Environmental Monitoring Course is a 2-day course taught by industry experts. This course covers regulatory requirements and how to meet them for contamination control over viable and nonviable particles, discusses the future of regulatory requirements, and helps you understand steps and solutions to move into a paperless environment.
- Introduction and Fundamentals of Cleanrooms
- Fundamentals of Particle Counting
- Introduction to traditional Microbiology Techniques
- Applications: Cleanroom Standards ISO 14644, GMP
- Applications: EU GMP Annex 1
- Particle and Microbial Data Interpretation (How to Define Meaningful Alert and Action Limit)
- Solutions: Particle and Microbial Portable Monitoring Best Practices
- FMS Solutions
- Alarm Rationale Solutions
- Compressed Gasses Solutions
Get more information about each topic. COMPLETE COURSE SYNOPSIS HERE
- Early Bird*: $1,040/person (Early Bird ends May 22)
- Regular: $1,390/person
- Open Biopharma Research & Training Center
- Carlsbad, CA
- Special pricing until May 24 at Cape Rey Carlsbad Beach, a Hilton Resort & Spa.
Industry experts with global experience who will perform the training:
Life Sciences and OEM Sales Manager, Particle Measuring Systems. Global PDA Aseptic Manufacturing speaker.
David Crance is the Life Sciences and OEM Sales Manager for PMS. With over 35 years of experience in contamination control and systems, he has been involved in the design and implementation of more than 700 environmental monitoring systems. He has been an instructor at the Parental Drug Association (PDA) for 18 years in Bethesda, Maryland.
Pharmaceutical Manager, Particle Measuring Systems.
Mark Hallworth is the Pharmaceutical Manager for Particle Measuring Systems. He was awarded the IEST James Mildon award for “significant contributions to the advancement and increase of knowledge in the field of contamination control.” He is part of ISO 14644 working group 15, and currently lectures for the PDA, ISPE, and other international societies.
More questions: Contact Us