Annex 1 Insights & Updates
The European Commission released their Annex draft for review and comment. Our experts have reviewed this document carefully and have shared their insights with you.
Here are some quick video snippets Particle Measuring Systems’ experts have put together on single topics covered by Annex 1 Rev 12 2020:
- Update: Continuous Viable Monitoring
- Alternative Micro Methods and Rapid microbial
- Single Use Considerations and a solution
- Cleaning & Disinfection: What you need to know
- Classification – Qualification – Monitoring
- Quality Risk Management (QRM)
- Science v. Standardization: Meeting auditor’s expectations by understanding the reasoning behind the rules
- Using a Risk Assessment to set microbiological plate incubation conditions
- Microbiological Plate Incubation
- Data Trending-Alert/Action Level Settings
Stay tuned for more spinets or get a summary of the EU GMP Annex 1 Draft Revisions by reading the paper below or watching the on-demand webinar at the right. We also have FAQs with answers below. Also, scroll to the bottom for some of our Annex 1 compliant viable non viable instruments and data management solutions.
Annex 1 Insights: Knowledge / Papers
On December 20th, the first draft for a Revision of EU ANNEX 1 was published for public comment. Particle Measuring Systems put together a team of industry experts to provide their insights of the new aspects of environmental monitoring in sterile manufacturing and its probably implications to Pharmaceutical manufacturers.
The updated EU GMP Annex 1 Draft was released for public comment in December 2017, and the industry experts at Particle Measuring Systems have shared their response on the revision.
Viable monitoring requirements and solutions per the latest Annex 1 draft (rev 12) are discussed here by industry experts. Watch the on-demand webinar and access FAQS here.
Industry experts answer over 40 common Annex 1 draft questions including:
- During cleanroom classification, is it mandatory to monitor viable and non-viable counts simultaneously?
- Can you choose not to use one of the microbiological sampling methods for qualification of a classified area?
- Does the removal of the 5 micron particle size from ISO 14644 mean the qualification time for Grade A and B will be vastly reduced?
- Have particle sizes greater than 5.0 been removed as a requirement of Grade A or B monitoring?
Annex 1 Compliant Particle Counters
業界最高水準之攜帶式空氣粒子計數器，並符合 ISO 14644-1:2015 和 ISO 21501-4 的要求。
Creates a complete contamination monitoring solution for pharmaceutical manufacturers.