The CLS-700 T corrosive liquid sampler is a compression sampler combined with a LiQuilaz® particle counter for effective measurement of particles in fluids contained in unpressurized vessels. It is ideally suited for testing chemicals containing dissolved gas, where bubbles could be incorrectly detected as particles. The system eliminates bubbles by pressurizing the sample and keeping the bubbles suspended in solution.
- Uses vacuum to fill sample vessel, then pressurizes to count particles without bubbles
- Comprised of materials compatible with most process chemicals
- Enables efficient sampling of chemicals from sample bottles, chemical containers, or process baths
- 100% view volume of LiQuilaz particle counter means quicker process qualification
- Real-time characterization and troubleshooting of wafer cleaning process
- Supports a wide range of applications and chemicals
- Programmable particle-size thresholds
- Compression sampling allows instrument to measure most chemicals without false count from bubbles
- SamplerSight batch sampling software is easy to use, and facilitates data management and reporting
- Particle level measurement in effervescent liquids
- Process monitoring of wafer cleaning baths
- Chemical process monitoring
- Sampling of parts cleaning vessels
Corrosive Liquid Sampler Installation Kit
The Corrosive Liquid Sampler Installation Kit includes: one Flaretek® flaring tool, three caps, 25ft of 1/4in Perfluoroalkoxy alkanes (PFA) tubing and 10ft of 1/4in poly flow tubing.