“Design a Contamination Control Strategy for aseptic/sterile products and processes”
Rome, 26 – 28 November 2019
GMP Academy is a 3 full days Master Course in Rome powered by Particle Measuring Systems. Our Experts plus International Guests from the most important Pharmaceutical Industries will share with you their knowledge and expertise about regulatory requirements, and practical application of contamination monitoring and control for aseptic process and clean/controlled environments.
This Master Course is focused on:
• Learn how to design an aseptic process from a contamination control point of view.
• The meaning and application of QbD, ICH Q8-Q9 and Q10 to aseptic processes.
• Comparison of US and EU cGMPs guideline.
• Define the rationales to design and write an effective “Contamination Control Strategies” for aseptic processes.
We bring experts in their field from around the globe so you have the best possible learning experience.
Global Life Science Scientific Officer, Particle Measuring Systems.
Head of Advisory Team, Particle Measuring Systems.
Associate Professor at Department of Pharmacy, Pisa University.
Head of Microbiological Environmental Monitoring of Parenteral Production, Roche.
Corporate Operations Director, Fidia Farmaceutici.
Former Senior Director of Sterility Assurance, Pfizer.
Q: What does my registration include?
A: Registration includes:
• 3 full days Training with our Experts and worldwide Pharmaceuticals Opinion Leaders
• Training materials
• 3 nights stay in a selected 4 Stars Hotel in Frascati – Hotel & Spa Villa Mercede
• Meals (welcome cocktail, 1 dinner at the Hotel, 1 dinner in Rome city center, 3 lunches at training site)
More questions: Contact Us