Ideally suited for aseptic environments, the MiniCapt® Remote Microbial Air Sampler simplifies the job of microbial air sampling by applying modern data management capabilities that save time and reduce operator error in air sampling data. The MiniCapt Viable Microbial Sampler uses a unique HEPA-filtered exhaust so it doesn’t contaminate the cleanroom. With a small footprint, the MiniCapt Microbial Sampler can operate virtually anywhere, without a house vacuum. Because the MiniCapt Microbial Sampler is software automated, you don’t have to gown up to control it. The pump won’t contaminate your environment, so you can set it up to monitor particles and microbials in the same location–and then forget about it. It’s also easy to clean, works with all Particle Measuring Systems’ software.
Sensitivity range: 1 cfu
HEPA-filtered exhaust =no cleanroom contamination
- Intuitive user interface
- HEPA filter exhaust
- Remote connection to the BioCapt Microbial Impactor (Single-Use)
- Autoclavable with a sanitizable enclosure
- Available in 12 languages
- The inlets of the impactor head are precision cut to ensure laminar flow, thus maximizing collection and biological efficiencies in accordance with ISO 14698-1
- Multiple viable particle sampling applications, including monitoring compressed gas and remote isolator sampling, all with one microbial air sampler
- False-positive identification can reduce investigation costs through the use of the radial slit design
- Aseptic viable particle environment monitoring
- Monitoring compressed gas
- Remote Isolator sampling
Remote Sampling Top (MCR)
Remote Sampling Top for the MiniCapt Remote Microbial Sampler.
FacilityPro® Software provides the interface, data management, and reporting for an environmental monitoring system. FacilityPro’s ability to manage viable, nonviable and environmental data through a common system improves the efficiency of production operations and quality investigations.
The Isolator Kit is an add-on adapter kit that enables the MiniCapt Remote Microbial Sampler to remotely sample inside aseptic environments where placement of the MiniCapt sampler is impractical due to space constraints or other limitations.
Compressed Gas Sampling Kit
The Compressed Gas Sampling Kit allows effective monitoring of air in compressed gases for the presence of viable microorganisms.