THE INNOVATIVE MICROBIAL AIR SAMPLER
- NEW Antibacterial housing to reduce cross contamination from monitoring activities
- Robust Antibacterial housing and touchscreen design and materials reduce bacterial deposits and biofilm formation >95%
- Reduce operator errors with secure data management and easy to use touch screen
- Filtered exhaust eliminates introduction of contamination from unit
- Impactor design allows for false positive identification
- ISO 14698:2003 compliant
The MiniCapt® Mobile Microbial Air Sampler from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is an innovative, light and mobile viable sampler. It simplifies the job of microbial air sampling by applying modern data management capabilities that save time and reduce operator error in air sampling data.
The MiniCapt Mobile active air sampler makes the job easier by incorporating a capacitive and sliding touchscreen, allowing easy use with gloves without the need for a stylus.
Watch this video for an overview of the MiniCapt Mobile active air sampler and how it, optionally, connects with the BioCapt Single Use microbial impactor.
Combine with the BioCapt® Single-Use Microbial Impactor for a fully validated system.