Designed specifically for ultrapure water systems, the Ultra DI® 20 Liquid Particle Counter quickly obtains statistically meaningful data and will count and size contaminants as small as 20 nm. Consistency helps you get more out of your data, even if the instrument moves, so you have more control over your process. The Ultra DI 20 Particle Counter has a low zero count, large sample volume and high counting efficiency that provides unsurpassed particle detection. Improved sensitivity allows you to detect process variations more quickly with 20 nm polystyrene latex (PSL) and 9 nm gold (Au).
Sensitivity range: 20 - 100 nm
- Local data display
- Larger sample volumes and ultra-low zero counts detect smaller excursions with more relevant statistical data
- Utilizes existing network with ethernet communication
- Connects directly to PLC and SCADA systems with 4-20mA
- Compatible with ozonated water
- Stainless steel housing and dual HEPA filtration for use in clean environments
- Save operator time with fast cleanup and the ability to move quickly from one sample point to another
- Speed up analysis time by using shorter sample intervals
- Respond immediately to contamination with real-time particle measurement
- FacilityNet Software provides more sophisticated process control
- Set tighter process control limits with low sample-to-sample variation
- Quantifying particle concentration in state- of-the-art ultra pure water (UPW) systems
- Filter efficiency measurements
- Trending analysis at lower particle concentrations
- Detecting bacterial growth in UPW systems
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous system monitoring
- Manufacturing process control
Facility Net Software provides a solution for comprehensive environmental monitoring, including a real-time and historical data display. Compatible with Particle Measuring Systems particle counters and molecular contamination monitors, as well as various third-party products.
Liquid Installation Kit
For use with online applications, the Liquid Installation Kit includes: a Flaretek® flaring tool, five caps, 25 ft of 1/4 in Perfluoroalkoxy alkanes (PFA) tubing and male connectors.
Downstream Flow Controller
The Downstream Flow Controller for de-ionized water utilizes a rotameter flow indicator.
Environmental Control Cabinet for Liquid Particle Sensors
The Environmental Control Cabinet for Chem 20TM and Ultra DI® 20 precisely controls the environmental temperature to ensure precise and consistent data. Used inside chemical distribution rooms where the ambient temperature is not well-controlled, the Environmental Control Cabinet shields the particle sensor from environmental changes that adversely impact data quality.
Bubble Separator Device
A welded PFA device that allows entrained bubbles in an ultrapure water (UPW) or process chemical sample to separate from the sample stream through buoyancy, prior to the sample entering the liquid particle counter.