The Ultra DI® 50 Liquid Particle Counter is designed specifically for de-ionized (DI) water systems and will count and size contaminants as small as 0.05 μm. Larger sample volumes and ultra-low zero counts detect smaller excursions with more relevant statistical data, while shorter sample intervals speed up your analysis time. Respond immediately to contamination with real-time measurement of particles, and Save time with fast clean-up and the ability to move quickly from one sample point to another. Its low zero count, large sample volume and high counting efficiency provide unsurpassed performance.
Sensitivity range: 0.05 - 0.2 µm
- Low zero count
- Large sample volume
- Faster time to statisitically significant data
- Compatible with FacilityNet Software
- Utilizes existing network with ethernet communication
- Connects directly to PLC and SCADA systems with 4-20mA
- Compatible with ozonated water
- Stainless steel housing and dual HEPA filtration allow use in dirty environments
- FacilityNet Software provides more sophisticated process control
- Set tighter process control limits with low sample-to-sample variation
- Detect process variations more quickly with improved sensitivity
- Quantifying particle concentration in state-of-the-art ultra pure water (UPW) systems
- Filter efficiency measurements
- Trending analysis at lower particle concentrations
- Detecting bacterial growth in UPW systems
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous system monitoring
- Manufacturing process control
Facility Net provides a solution for comprehensive environmental monitoring, including a real-time and historical data display. Compatible Particle Measuring Systems particle counters and molecular contamination monitors, as well as various third-party products.
Liquid Installation Kit
For use with online applications, the Liquid Installation Kit includes: a Flaretek® flaring tool, five caps, 25 ft of 1/4 in Perfluoroalkoxy alkanes (PFA) tubing and male connectors.
Capillary Cleaning Kit
The Capillary Cleaning Kit flushes capillaries with a Flaretek® adapter and contains: two 10cc syringes and two Flaretek® tube fittings.
Downstream Flow Controller
The Downstream Flow Controller for de-ionized water utilizes a rotameter flow indicator.