The High Sensitivity Liquid in Situ (HSLIS-M65e) Liquid Particle Counter provides continuous, real-time monitoring of contamination levels in corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF). The HSLIS Liquid Particle Counter makes it easy to always understand the characteristics of your working fluid. The combination of high sensitivity and low cost makes it ideal when large numbers of sensors and/or long-term trending are required. Integration of the HSLIS Particle Counter into Particle Measuring Systems’ FacilityNet Software provides an economical way to monitor multiple flow systems and provide dedicated local display and control capabilities.
Sensitivity range: 0.06 - 0.2 µm
- 4 channel liquid particle counter
- 0.065, 0.1, 0.15 and 0.2 μm size range
- Operates with an optimal flow rate of 100 ml/min. +/-10%
- Samples 0.6% of the flow volume or 0.6 ml/min
- Compatible with corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- eSeries compatible with FacilityNet Software
- Existing network can be utilized with ethernet communication to FacilityNet Software
- Monitor for long-term trends in fluid quality
- Lower overall costs with the control and monitoring of multiple particle counters with Ethernet networks
- Low initial capital investment and lower maintenance cost with proven reliability of the HSLIS design
- Tabular and statistical process control (SPC) charts for detailed statistical information
- Alphanumeric paging and e-mailing functions to alert operator of data excursions
- Sensor status displays four-level alarm for monitoring out-of-spec conditions
- Simplified data interpretation with real-time and retrieved data time plots
- Monitoring chemical delivery systems
- Measuring filter efficiency
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous system monitoring
Facility Net provides a solution for comprehensive environmental monitoring, including a real-time and historical data display. Compatible Particle Measuring Systems particle counters and molecular contamination monitors, as well as various third-party products.
Liquid Installation Kit
For use with online applications, the Liquid Installation Kit includes: a Flaretek® flaring tool, five caps, 25 ft of 1/4 in Perfluoroalkoxy alkanes (PFA) tubing and male connectors.
Capillary Cleaning Kit
The Capillary Cleaning Kit flushes capillaries with a Flaretek® adapter and contains: two 10cc syringes and two Flaretek® tube fittings.