The High Sensitivity Liquid in Situ (HSLIS-M100e) Particle Counter provides continuous, real-time monitoring of contamination levels in corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF). The HSLIS Liquid Particle Counter makes it easy to always understand the characteristics of your working fluid. The combination of high sensitivity and low cost makes it ideal when large numbers of sensors and/or long-term trending are required. Integration of the HSLIS Liquid Particle Counter into FacilityNet Software provides an economical way to monitor multiple flow systems and provide dedicated local display and control capabilities.
- 4 channels
- 0.1, 0.2, 0.5 and 1.0μm size range
- Operates with an optimal flow rate of 300 ml/min. +/-10%
- Samples 1% of the flow volume or 3ml/min
- Compatible with corrosive liquids, including hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- eSeries compatible with FacilityNet Software
- Existing network can be utilized with ethernet communication to FacilityNet Software
Sensitivity range: 0.1 – 1.0 µm
- Monitoring chemical delivery systems
- Measuring filter efficiency
- Episodic event tracking and alarming
- Continuous system monitoring
Facility Net provides a solution for comprehensive environmental monitoring, including a real-time and historical data display. Compatible Particle Measuring Systems particle counters and molecular contamination monitors, as well as various third-party products.
Liquid Installation Kit
For use with online applications, the Liquid Installation Kit includes: a Flaretek® flaring tool, five caps, 25 ft of 1/4 in Perfluoroalkoxy alkanes (PFA) tubing and male connectors.
Capillary Cleaning Kit
The Capillary Cleaning Kit flushes capillaries with a Flaretek® adapter and contains: two 10cc syringes and two Flaretek® tube fittings.
Downstream Flow Controller
Complete flow control through a liquid particle counter is critical to ensure accurate and actionable data. The Downstream Flow Controllers, FC-200 and FC-100, are the perfect complement to our high precision liquid particle counters.