A compact, user-friendly variable channel remote particle counter. Designed for minimum downtime and multiple option flexibility.
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is proud to introduce the IsoAir Pro-Plus remote particle counter. This next generation in Contamination Control Strategy is a fixed environmental monitoring instrument that uses the latest technologies to simplify cleanroom monitoring into a flexible and powerful package that meets global regulations.
Data from the instrument can be incorporated into either Particle Measuring Systems’ FacilityPro® Monitoring System or Facility Net software, with the option of third-party communications via Modbus TCP/IP or optional PMS TCP/IP protocols.
The robust 316L stainless steel enclosure is liquid resistant with IP65 and NEMA 4X ratings. The quick release mounting bracket stores essential sensor data such as the IP address at the point of measurement, reducing the time and complexity of unit installation after calibration or servicing. The Isokinetic Sampling Probe (ISP) can be mounted directly to the inlet, extended from the particle sensor with rigid stainless steel tubing, or remotely positioned with flexible tubing in virtually any installation. This remote particle sensor is “plug-n-play” with no complex re-programming required.
The IsoAir Pro-Plus Remote Particle Counter has its own blower, eliminating the need for an external vacuum, and uses either 100 – 240 VAC or 24 VDC input power.
You choose the options your manufacturing requires:
- Power supply
- Wireless communications
- Analog & Digital I/O
The following features come standard with the IsoAir Pro-Series Remote Particle Counter:
- 8 sample channels from 3 -25 µm (including 2-channel “Pharma Mode”)
- 316L stainless steel enclosure with IP65 & NEMA 4X ratings
- Resistant to Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP)
- Quick release mounting bracket stores sensor ID data for easy connection
- Integrated HEPA filtered blower
- Easily connect to PMS or third-party facility monitoring and compliant data management software systems
- Global regulatory and ISO standard compliance
- Highly regarded world-class PMS instrument service and support