Paper-based systems are a thing of the past, especially in the Pharmaceutical industry. Watch Daniele Pandolfi and Frank Panofen, Ph.D. of Particle Measuring Systems discuss the switch to a Paperless Data Management including its challenges and benefits.
Listen to this interview to learn about:
- Paperless Data management
- Data integrity
- Global industry regulations such as 21CFR11, ISO 14644-1, Annex 1
- Challenges of moving from paper to paperless
- Considerations when choosing a vendor
- Problems software can’t solve
- Complete solution offered by Particle Measuring Systems (environmental monitoring software, particle counters, viable monitors, services, Contamination Control advisory services, pharma expertise)
Learn more about the migration to a paperless data management solution in our upcoming webinar , “From Paper to Paperless-Tackling the 21CFR11 Challenge”.
Frank Panofen, Ph.D., has wide-ranging experience in the field of applied pharmaceutical microbiology and serves as the Global Marketing Manager for Life Sciences at Particle Measuring Systems. Frank has been an invited speaker at international conferences including ECA and PDA, with a strong regulatory background in pharmaceuticals. He is a certified Microbiological Laboratory Manager from ECA.
Daniele Pandolfi has over ten years of experience in particle counters and cleanroom contamination control. While building strong customer relationships, he has helped many people solve their cGMP issues. Mr. Pandolfi is a Global Product Line Manager for Particle Measuring Systems. Outside of work, he is a semi-professional photographer, an enthusiast of electronics, a lover of new technology, and a keen traveler.