Particle Counter Data Remote Access, 21CFR11 Electronic Signatures….
The new normal is here. Companies want to protect their employees, keep pharmaceutical manufacturing running, while working efficiently and effectively and getting product to market safely and quickly. This presents a wide range of challenges that we did not face at the beginning of 2020. Fortunately, Particle Measuring Systems’ PharmaIntegrity data management meets all the above requirements to enhance cleanroom management and particle counter data needs in the new normal. Working remote you can access, manage, and report on particle counter data from any location in the world (including your home office). This includes getting 21CFR11 electronic signatures/approvals, managing inventory needs, getting trend reports to alert you to possible contamination issues before they occur, and reporting. You can securely access data from multiple connected facilities and run cohesive reports, trend analysis, identify stock that needs ordering, and more.
PharmaIntegrity data management system allows you to access environmental monitoring data from any of your
connected facilities at any time, anywhere (including from home) and:
- View Reports
- Receive and Approve Authorizations
- Review Trends
- Get Alerts when inventory is running low
- So Much More!
With PharmaIntegrity data management from Particle Measuring Systems you will gain:
- Timely detection of problems in production facilitating product release
- Reduce Product Risk
- Reduce Product Loss and Recalls
PharmaIntegrity has a “Plug ‘n Play” connectivity with Particle Measuring Systems’ instruments and manages particle counter data from instruments including:
• Lasair® III Particle Counters
• MiniCapt® Microbial Monitor
• BioCapt® Microbial Impactor (available in Stainless Steel or Single Use)
• FacilityPro® Data Processor
Learn more about this solution and how it can help you manage particle counter data, then contact us to get more information on how PharmaIntegrity Data Management solution can set you up for success in the new remote world.
Looking for a 21CFR Part 11 Solution for your cleanroom data. Look no further than PharmaIntegrity.
PharmaIntegrity Data Management System for Pharmaceutical Industry Data Integrity (21CFR11)
Relevant 21CFR Part 11 Data Integrity Materials
Particle Counter Data and Cleanroom Solutions in the New Normal: Part 1
Electronic Data in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: Real-Time Microbial Monitoring (Series Part 6 of 6)
Electronic Data in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: Data Integrity (Series Part 1 of 6)
21 CFR Part 11 and Data Integrity Regulations Frequently Asked Questions
Complete Cleanroom Contamination Control Solutions
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) has complete cleanroom contamination control solutions for you including:
- Our Contamination Control Advisory Services who can conduct a Risk Assessment for your pharmaceutical processes
- PMS Cleanroom particle counters including portable/mobile and fixed/remote
- Microbial Monitors including portable/mobile, fixed/remote, and single use.
- Data management software from Particle Measuring Systems
Particle Measuring Systems is direct in every major market and able to ensure the same ongoing support no matter where you are located. Contact us today for a quote.