Ideally suited for aseptic environments, the MiniCapt® Remote Microbial Air Sampler simplifies the job of microbial air sampling by applying modern data management capabilities that save time and reduce operator error in air sampling data. The MiniCapt Viable Microbial Sampler uses a unique HEPA-filtered exhaust so it doesn’t contaminate the cleanroom. With a small footprint, the MiniCapt Microbial Sampler can operate virtually anywhere, without a house vacuum. Because the MiniCapt Microbial Sampler is software automated, you don’t have to gown up to control it. The pump won’t contaminate your environment, so you can set it up to monitor particles and microbials in the same location–and then forget about it. It’s also easy to clean, works with all Particle Measuring Systems software.
Sensitivity range: 1 cfu
HEPA-filtered exhaust =no cleanroom contamination
- Intuitive user interface
- HEPA filter exhaust
- Remote connection to the BioCapt Microbial Impactor (Single-Use)
- Autoclavable with a sanitizable enclosure
- Available in 12 languages
- The inlets of the impactor head are precision cut to ensure laminar flow, thus maximizing collection and biological efficiencies in accordance with ISO 14698-1
- Multiple viable particle sampling applications, including monitoring compressed gas and remote isolator sampling, all with one sampler
- False-positive identification can reduce investigation costs through the use of the radial slit design
- Aseptic vialble particle environment monitoring
- Monitoring compressed gas
- Remote Isolator sampling
이용 가능한 부속재
Remote Sampling Top (MCR)
Remote Sampling Top for the MiniCapt Remote Microbial Sampler.
FacilityPro® Software는 환경적인 모니터링 시스템을 위한 인터페이스, 데이터 관리 그리고 보고 기능을 제공합니다. 공동 시스템을 통해 생존가능하거나 그렇지 않은 그리고 환경적인 데이터를 관리하는 FacilityPro의 능력 덕분에 제조 작업 및 품질 조사의 효율성이 향상됩니다.
The Isolator Kit is an add-on adapter kit that enables the MiniCapt Remote Microbial Sampler to remotely sample inside aseptic environments where placement of the MiniCapt sampler is impractical due to space constraints or other limitations.
Compressed Gas Sampling Kit (MCR)
The Compressed Gas Sampling Kit allows effective monitoring of air in compressed gases for the presence of viable microorganisms.