A Global Pharma GMP Advisor within the Particle Measuring Systems Advisory Organization must be a nationally recognized professional in their field of expertise with well-developed and proven rainmaking skills. Must have a comprehensive understanding of the organization’s advisoring models and methodologies, as well as, an extensive knowledge of what services provides. Provides a full range of advisoring services and works within their personal area of expertise. The Pharma Sterility Assurance Advisor for our Life Sciences division will apply theoretical and practical knowledge of Microbiology, Sterility Assurance, Environmental Monitoring, Trend Analysis, Validation process and applications to support Particle Measuring Systems customers and personnel.
- Works within a team environment or individually based on the project needs. Works within broad project guidelines and facilitates issue and conflict resolutions.
- Prioritizes own work load and may prioritize the work load of the project team in order to achieve the project scope and objectives
- Capitalizes on opportunities to improve project efficiency, results or team performance and proactively takes action
- Leverages information from previous projects or other client work to efficiently complete assigned project activities as well as facilitate business decisions
- Produces quality work that meets the expectations of the client. Reviews the work of colleagues for content and quality to ensure the expectations of the client are met. Manages project engagements (small or large)
- Provides guidance to project team members and acts as a mentor to junior staff
- Delivers presentations at seminars and industry group meetings
- Authors articles for publication in industry magazines, newsletters, book chapters and other forums
- May serve as a member of industry association boards, task forces and committees and/ or as chairperson or officer of one or more professional associations. Contributes expertise to professional societies, academic or other similar groups influential in his/ her area of expertise
- Drives knowledge-centered activities within PC as well as contributes to Particle Measuring Systems business process improvements. May contribute to new service and advisory model development
- Provide pre and post-sale technical and application support.
- Provide on-site demonstrations of products
- Analyze customer data for process improvements and understanding
- Create application notes and technical papers
- Provide support related to FDA, GMP and ISO standards and regulations
- Contribute at Particle Measuring Systems Particle Colleges and other training activities
- Support of marketing and product development activities
Advisory Activities and Relationship Management and Business Development
- Applies the appropriate organization’s advisory models and methodologies and assists in the design/improvement the methodologies when needed
- Provides a full range of technical and/or business advisory services within personal area of expertise including representing clients to regulatory agencies
- Completes and delegates project activities in a timely manner with an understanding of issues which may impact project profitability and client satisfaction
- May act as a trusted advisor to clients, often on issues that lack precedence or are not clearly defined. May act as a loaned executive for a client
- Facilitates resolutions to possible problems or conflicts within the project team and/or the client. Provides guidance as needed to lower level colleagues on appropriate methods of executing project activities
- Develops business solutions addressing specific client needs using expertise, best practices and knowledge of the client’s business and key industry drivers
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally at multiple levels including senior and executive management within a client organization
- Plans and delivers services and solutions which results in clients expressing satisfaction with service provided and occasionally results in additional business or referrals
- Identifies opportunities for follow-on business or changes in project scope and exploits the opportunities with PC management and account management
- Actively prospects and leverages new business opportunities with client and industry contacts in collaboration with Account Management. Presents information about PC service offerings reflecting the organization’s capability to support client needs
- Generates new or repeat business due to personal name recognition or history of client satisfaction and/or relationship
- Leverages rainmaking skills resulting in new and repeat business for Particle Measuring Systems. Is responsible for constant monitoring of his/her “A” list, and is expected to have continued contact with both existing and future potential clients
- Participates in project scoping calls and proposal preparation, delivers sales presentations and participates in bid defense meetings when needed. Actively participates in account planning for key clients
- Bachelor’s of Science degree and a minimum Eight years’ work experience in Microbiology applications (preferably serving the Pharmaceutical industry – Sterile production).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Up to 75% travel; including domestic, international and overnight and/or weekend stays.
- Required to pass a credit history check for credit card approval. Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and the ability to obtain a Passport.
- At least fluent vocal and written English
Minimum Work Experience
- Eight years’ experience with expert level industry or regulatory knowledge
experience in Pharmaceutical sterile and not sterile and with a regulatory agency (such as FDA, EMA, AIFA)
Send all resumes to [email protected].