Particle Measuring Systems specializes in viable and nonviable particle counters that measure and monitor contamination levels in clean and controlled environments. Since 1972, our knowledgeable and experienced team has been developing innovative technologies to advance the cleanroom monitoring industry. Led by our technology which provides accurate and reliable results and information for our clients, Particle Measuring Systems is one of the world’s leading companies and manufacturers for particle counting instruments, and molecular and microbial monitoring. We are looking for a
SALES ENGINEER BELGIUM
The candidate will operate in BeNeLux and will report to the Sales&Service Manager France&BeNeLux. His/Her main tasks will include:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to existing and prospective customers;
- Talk with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements;
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support;
- Negotiate and close sales by agreeing terms and conditions;
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production;
- Help in researching and developing new products;
- Arrange and, in some cases, lead training for customers.
The ideal candidate is Dutch mother tongue and has a very good knowledge of English and French (both oral and written).
He/She must demonstrate a willingness to travel, a successful track record in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences Industry and a remarkable experience in developing and delivering persuasive presentations to customers. He/She can work in a wide range of software programs that support the business (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and cooperate efficiently with the team members. The ideal candidate has outstanding communication skills, flexibility, adaptability, and is strongly result-oriented.
The office is based in Wavre, 1300, Belgium. The employee can also be home office based.
We do not make distinctions based upon race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
Send all resumes to [email protected].