Request repair and/or calibration.
Our service technicians are well trained to calibrate your instruments to the highest standards and our software-controlled approach automates critical steps that drive consistency in each calibration. This ensures the same calibration result and performance, consistent with the factory calibration, regardless of where the calibration is performed—anywhere in the world.
Our calibration services include:
- Calibration and verification/validation and adjustments back to factory standards
- Calibration certificate issued with each instrument
- Preventative maintenance
- Technical and software support
- Instrument examination (as found and as left data available)
- NIST traceable
We offer a broad range of services designed to reduce costly downtime. Please contact us for information regarding the following services:
- On-site calibration at your facility
- Dedicated Particle Measuring Systems technician year-round at your facility
- Service contracts for on-site service and return to factory service
All calibrations are completed in strict accordance with ISO guidelines. Particle Measuring Systems provides an unequalled counting efficiency test for first-channel sensitivity. For pharmaceutical applications, particle counters must be calibrated to the exacting standard of ISO 21501-4:2007 which includes measurements to verify and set flow rate, counting efficiency, particle sizing, resolution, signal ratios and zero count. Each calibration is also completed using NIST-traceable standards, and a certificate of calibration is provided with each calibration.