Get enhanced firmware for your Lasair® III particle counter (310B, 310C, 350L, 5100) including:
- A completely renewed security, with the capability to create and manage up to 16 unique user names to log in and out of the device.
- Comprehensive security groups management: User, Supervisor, Administrator with pre-defined access privileges
- Auto logout setting.
- Updated EU-GMP Annex 1 Statistic Mode
- Sample locations are now calculated as per new ISO 14644-1:2015 table
- Statistics reports no longer include the 95% UCL result as per new ISO 14644-1:2015 requirement.
Additionally, this new firmware version also contain the recent improvements listed below:
- New ISO 14644-1:2015 statistic mode
- New Alarm Acknowledge and Reason Feature
- Modbus TCP/IP communication
- Enhanced Language Support
NOTE: All existing instruments can be updated from the Particle Measuring System services centers.
Lasair® III WiFi & ISO 17025
Also, all new Lasair III Particle Counters are available with built in WiFi and ISO 17025 compliant factory calibration.