We have an available opening for a Quality Systems Associate who will assist in activities associated with the administration of the Quality System and Quality System support activities. The Quality Systems Associate also provides quality guidance to all aspects of the organization in the planning and execution of activities needed to meet Quality Management System, product commercialization, and production requirements.
- Initiate and Maintain activities required to ensure adherence to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 17025/2005. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist in all audit related processes
- Generate and maintain media associated with the Management Review Process
- Maintain the documentation and coordination of the corrective action process
- Assist in addressing needs and/or questions, from internal and external customers, associated with the Quality Management System
- Provide input for the improvement of the Quality Management System
- Administrate and document all activities related to the control of Monitoring and Measuring Resources (Equipment) and Reference Materials
- Plan, oversee, and administrate the performance of external vendor in-house calibrations
- Gather, process, and post data associated with the measurement of applicable quality objectives
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in a technical or scientific field or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience working with quality management systems in a product development and manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of ISO9001:2008 and/or 2015
- Experience/familiarity with ISO/IEC 17025
- Internal auditor experience in manufacturing environment
- 3 years of experience in a Quality System Administration Role
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
At this time, we are considering local candidates only.