To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Master Scheduler to join our Supply Chain Management team. This position focuses on developing processes and procedures for the planning process to ensure material plans and production schedules meet customer requirements for the timely delivery of products.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Plan and execute systems that support customer advocacy and result in increasing levels of customer satisfaction and on time deliveries.
- Provide leadership to PIC staff and to manufacturing organization; instilling teamwork and customer focus to planning meetings and overall performance goals.
- Communicate production priorities and status throughout the organization by fostering strong partnership with Manufacturing and Customer Service Center.
- Develop and implement planning systems that will improve the speed and accuracy of responses to customers (planning fences, Available to Promise, demand based scheduling, etc.) and improve business system utilization.
- Develop and maintain an accurate inventory cycle count program including physical inventory administration.
- Lead Sales and Operations planning activities to ensure a reliable rolling twelve-month production forecast/master schedule.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive significant inventory turns improvement.
- Ensure the continuous development and training of employees on effective and efficient production and inventory control methodologies, logistics, and material handling/transaction methodologies.
- Maintain a broad-based knowledge of supply chain management practices and trends through educational programs, professional affiliations such as APICS, and best practices/benchmarking efforts.
- Seven or more years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Professional association certifications preferred (CIRM, CPIM, etc.).
- Excellent organization, planning and communication skills.
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.