We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to perform a variety of functions to support local and global marketing goals. This is a great position for a recent graduate who is highly motivated, hardworking, but without a great deal of experience. We can train you on the various platforms we use including Pardot, SalesForce, Google Adwords, Kentico, Google Analytics, and social media for business (Twitter, LinkedIn).
This position is expected to evolve over time. The primary responsibilities to start are expected to be:
- Create and manage event marketing program including email and social media. Edit and send out corporate press releases
- Work with our international offices to launch our marketing and PR programs to their global markets
- Support local offices with marketing support and advice
- Manage website updates
- Analytical reporting
- Customer notifications
Other Functions that may be added over time
- Manage some US based tradeshows
- Manage global webinars
- Coordinate and support some international tradeshows
- Ensure leads are managed and reported
- Report running and data analysis Google Analytics and SalesForce
- Support sales team and international offices with marketing requirements
- PPC Advertising
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Manage company NPS survey(s)
- Other projects as assigned
- Must have strong writing and editing skills.
- Must be well organized, able to hit deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
- Must be able to work and learn independently.
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with computer platforms, Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Four or two year degree, preferably in English, Communications, Marketing, Sciences, or Business.
- Ideal candidate will have a second language: ability to read/write in one of these languages: French, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Chinese Traditional
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.